Frequently Asked Questions
These are the most asked questions about our Flat Fee Listing Service
HOW DOES THIS WORK? The agent that list your home a lot of times will charge you 3% to list your home and the agent that brings the buyer normally gets paid 3% adding up to a total of 6%. We simply charge $295 to list your home on the MLS and the agent that brings the buyer gets paid 3% saving you about half of what a 6% commission would be. Also, you have the flexibility to sell your own home " FOR SALE BY OWNER " and not pay any commission, saving you more MONEY!
SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
FOLKS IT'S THAT SIMPLE - NO CATCHES!
• Is this the same Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to which all area REALTOR's® belong?
Yes, All MLS REALTOR'S® in the DFW area belong to the North Texas MLS and there is only one MLS in this area. Your home will be placed in the only MLS in this area for which the Realtor's® are affiliated.
• Will REALTOR'S® show and sell my home even though I did not pay a high commission to list my home?
Yes, there is no way to tell how much you have paid to list your home on the MLS. Your listing will look the same as other listings.
• Will REALTOR'S® show and sell my home if I am not listed with their company?
Of course, the very purpose of putting your home on the MLS (no matter which company you list with) is for ALL REALTOR'S® FROM ALL COMPANIES TO SHOW AND SELL YOUR HOME.
When you hire us to list your home, you just hired all the agents from all MLS member companies in this area to help sell your home
• Is the MLS the best way to sell my home?
Yes, we believe it is. By far, most homes are sold through the MLS and now you have a way to use the REALTOR® system and not pay high listing commissions.
• If you do not charge a commission, how do you make money?
We do a very high volume of business and we do not pay intermediaries or “franchise fees".
* Can we still be a "FOR SALE BY OWNER" and still list our home with your company? YES